Incubators and accelerators help entrepreneurs refine their business ideas and offer support to promote growth. Given the pace of change that lessens the go-to-market timeline, incubators and accelerators can be helpful environments for entrepreneurs to take their start-ups to the next level.
Join us at the next event in the startupPerColator Series, “Incubators and Accelerators – The Inside Secrets,” to learn how to find incubators and accelerators, the benefits they provide, the costs, and ultimately, whether it’s the right decision for you.
• George Favvas, Founder and CEO – PerkHub (first batch, 500 Startups)
• Liron Petrushka, Partner – Upwest Labs
• Greg Raiten, General Counsel – 500 Startups
• Keith Teare, Founder – Archimedes Labs
• Lior Zorea, Partner – Perkins Coie
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 – Palo Alto, CA
Complimentary breakfast to be provided.
Perkins Coie – Palo Alto
3150 Porter Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94304
8:00 a.m. – 8:30…
View original post 71 more words