Pulse is a great news aggregator app. it works perfectly on iOS for both iPhone and iPad, and it’s also coming with a great Android app. Pulse provides you a large number of news resources to chose from and shows the in the most visually attractive layout.
The good news is Pulse’s last innovation, Pulse now allows users to import their Google Reader feeds! As you might heard about, Google is going to shut the popular service down, So many Google Reader users are frustrated , and while opposing Google’s decision, they are seeking a way to continue their feeds live and readable.
Even though there are other alternatives such as Feedly I recommend Pulse as it comes with many useful resources and it’s a solid and reliable app. I like to highlight the fact that Pulse has recently been acquired by LinkedIn, which guarantees its sustainability.
- Feedly Reader Makes Feedly Look More Like Google Reader (lifehacker.com)
- Five Best Google Reader Alternatives (updigitalmarketing.wordpress.com)
- The Best Google Reader Alternatives (techpp.com)
- Most Popular Google Reader Alternative: Feedly (lifehacker.com)
- Alternatives to Google Reader (bloggingtips.com)
- Professional Networking Site LinkedIn Acquires Popular News Reading App Pulse (appadvice.com)
- 9 Best Google Reader Alternatives in 2013 (lifehack.org)
- Linkedin Buys Pulse for $30 Million (dailywireless.org)